- The process of eruption of teeth in the mouth is called as teething.
- At 6 months of age, usually the lower front teeth appear first, however it may vary in some children in whom upper front teeth can appear first.
- By the age of 3 years the babies usually complete their entire set of 20 milk teeth.
Common signs and Symptoms
Some babies go through phases of teething without any signs, however many of the children can experience some discomfort like fever, diarrhea or runny nose.
Line of Management
- massaging using a clean finger over the sore gums
- warm saline rinses.
- The use of some teething gels and painkillers like Acetoaminophen or Ibuprofen can be used with caution.
Want to Know More?
At e-DantSeva we are always available to answer any questions you have about your dental health and the choices that are available to address specific conditions. If you have any questions involving your dental health feel free to write to us at nohpindia[at]gmail[dot]com
For website technical support or any problem regarding the website kindly write to us at edantsevanohp[at]gmail[dot]com