- Initiation of the Pit and Fissure Sealant Pilot Project in 2017 in collaboration with 12 dental colleges and institutes with a target to seal 53,750 permanent molars in children 6-14 years of age to prevent dental caries.
- Approval of AIIMS, New Delhi for the set up of the National Referral and Research Institute for Higher Dental Studies (NaRRIDS), an apex Institute for oral health research and tertiary care.
- Conduction of Regional and National Review Meetings and Workshops for the purpose of training and capacity building of State Nodal Officers
- Development of training manuals on oral health for para-dental staff, including oral health manuals for school teachers and healthcare workers
- Set up of Tobacco Cessation Centers in dental colleges across the country through a collaboration with the Dental Council of India.
- Development of IEC/ BCC materials to generate awareness on oral health, including posters, pamphlets, television commercial, radio jingle and games for children.
- Celebration of World Oral Health Day on 20th March across the country.
- Initiation of a Pilot Project on Oral Health Care of Pregnant Women in collaboration with the Dental Department at VMMC &Safdarjung Hospital
- Drafting of a National Oral Health Policy for India
- Engagement of stakeholders for phasing down on dental amalgam in India under the Minamata Convention
Want to Know More?
At e-DantSeva we are always available to answer any questions you have about your dental health and the choices that are available to address specific conditions. If you have any questions involving your dental health feel free to write to us at nohpindia[at]gmail[dot]com
For website technical support or any problem regarding the website kindly write to us at edantsevanohp[at]gmail[dot]com