Flossing removes the plaque and food particles from the places where toothbrush cannot easily reach i.e. under the gum line and between the teeth.
- Starting with 18 inches of floss, wind most of the floss around each middle finger.
- Pinch the floss between thumbs and index fingers leaving 1-2 inches in between.
- Gently floss between the teeth using sawing motion. Use thumbs to direct the floss between upper teeth.
- Bend the floss towards the front and back surface of the teeth in order to clean both the surfaces. Use index fingers to direct the floss between lower teeth.
- Never snap or force the floss as it may cut or bruise the gingival tissue. Flossing should be done on regular basis at least once daily.
Want to Know More?
At e-DantSeva we are always available to answer any questions you have about your dental health and the choices that are available to address specific conditions. If you have any questions involving your dental health feel free to write to us at nohpindia[at]gmail[dot]com
For website technical support or any problem regarding the website kindly write to us at edantsevanohp[at]gmail[dot]com