Knocked out tooth
Knocked out Tooth
- Assess the injury and reassure the child.
- Bleeding management by applying pressure gently to the injury site.
- To save your tooth:
- Find the piece of tooth
- Hold it by crown.
- Rinse in cold tap water
- Never leave the tooth dry
- Place the tooth in a cup of milk or salt water or if possible back in its place.
- Seek immediately specialized dental treatment within one hour
- Control pain, use painkillers after doctors consultation.
Want to Know More?
At e-DantSeva we are always available to answer any questions you have about your dental health and the choices that are available to address specific conditions. If you have any questions involving your dental health feel free to write to us at nohpindia[at]gmail[dot]com
For website technical support or any problem regarding the website kindly write to us at edantsevanohp[at]gmail[dot]com